Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2020

shapes

For a few days me and my class were learning about 3D shapes. First we went outside with a piece of paper with seven 3D shapes and went a search for how many we could find for each one. I found it easy to find some of the shapes but it was hard to find other different shapes. then we learned how to slide, flip and rotate shapes. I found it hard to find out how to rotate one of the shapes. after that we got a grid and we put down how many faces it had. a face of a shape in a cube would be the front and back or the top and bottom, some only had one face or one didn't even have one! we also had to write down how many sides it had witch are just the other side left other than the face. finally we had to write down the vertices with are when a face and side meet and also the corners and also we wrote down what it would be in real life like if it was a cone it would be an ice cream cone. I really enjoyed learning about 3D shapes. Next time I should to re check my answers to make sure they are correct. This is how they turned out!





No comments:

Post a Comment