Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2020

problem solving week 8

We were learning about finding a odd difference between numbers. we started off working alone then we went into our groups my group is ngaere and maraiah . we used four boxes and connected them making a circle between them and we put a number from one to nine in the boxes and wrote down the difference between them. each group was given a piece of paper with three circles.

I found it easy to find the difference between the numbers.

I found it hard to think of different numbers than others. and we all did one because there were three circles.

I really enjoyed putting the numbers in the squares and sharing with my group.

Next time I think i should make more and try and get more differences. At the end we shared our combinations and put them into a small explaining grid.

here are the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment